Solutions that Customers Love
Matrix brings together a wide and diverse knowledge from Israel and the world in all IT areas and leading technologies, because of the business and marketing strategy that relies on several anchors:
- Highest level of strategic partnerships with the leading international software and hardware companies, like IBM, Oracle Microsoft, EMC, SAP and HP. Working with the labs, partnering on unique initiatives and leading new professional fields.
- The close relationships with the local and international software vendors that Matrix represents, with which it builds the knowledge base for clients and partners.
- The biggest training center in Israel, which represents all international technology vendors, gives training in all fields of IT and management and has become the biggest "knowledge lab" in Israel, with the best approach to local and international professional knowledge and human capital.
- The excellence centers - the centers are based on the accumulate vast knowledge of Matrix from Israel and abroad in fields that are critical for customers IT needs. They work side by side with the local and international companies and leading analysts, “bring out” the generic wisdom and transform it into tools, methodologies, solutions and best practices to reduce risks and bringing business value into projects.
- Long-term work with hundreds of clients in all sectors, which establishes years of experience in project management, business and sector-related understanding and a professional understanding of the IT field.
Matrix has a goal of bringing value, innovation and professionalism to its clients and to the whole community and to incorporate it into each and every action. Matrix had initiated of its experts’ vast knowledge through writing professional dictionaries in new, "hot" areas that bridge between the professional terms, the needs and the business lingo. In addition, Matrix has initiated the WikIt – the first Israeli online dictionary that focuses on the terminology of IT. Matrix also conducts experts days for its clients, professional blogs, workshops to prepare for new technologies and trends, like cloud computing, etc.